M.A.Roberts, Freelance carpet fitting & repair service in Tring HP23 Herts
Based in St Albans I work in different parts of Hertfordshire on different days of the week.
SERVING ALL AREAS WITHIN A 40 MINUTE DRIVE OF ST ALBANS
If you live anywhere within a 40 minute drive of St Albans then I can help. Even if you only need a tiny job doing. Usually I would group two or three smaller jobs together in the same area. Say North Herts just as an example and do them all on the same day.
Grouping jobs together in this way minimises traveling time for me and therefore expense for you. Meaning even very small carpet fitting, carpet alteration or carpet repair jobs in Tring HP23 Herts can be done at reasonable cost.
I am not V.A.T registered. This can save you 20% compared to the cost of dealing with a V.A.T registered company.
NO JOB TOO SMALL
- Fitting new carpets, many people buy carpets directly from the Internet, cutting out the middle man.
- All types of carpet repairs, including carpet burns, moth and pet damage and carpet patches.
- Fixing fraying doorway carpet joins.
- Stair carpet repairs, often involving cutting out and replacing worn treads with left over carpet.
- Stretching and tightening loose, wavy and rippled carpets.
- Relaying carpets that have been taken up by other tradesmen and now need to be properly relaid.
- Carpet Alterations. ‘Making do and mending’ existing used carpets.
Herts Carpet Fitter